Librarians will respond during regular working hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (until 4:00 p.m. for TBBC). If you do not receive an update or answer in two working days, please call 800-792-8322 for TBBC, 609-278-2640 ext.102 for law, or ext.103 for all other subjects.
- Law Questions: 609-278-2640 ext.102
- Questions about Talking Books & Braille: 800-792-8322
- All other Questions: 609-278-2640 ext.103
By Text Message
- Text your reference question to: email@example.com
This option is best suited for brief factual questions since requests and responses are each limited to 160 characters. Standard carrier message rates apply.
- Law Desk: Level 3
- Reference Services Desk: Level 4
- Call 609-278-2640 ext.103 for an appointment.
Librarians are available for research consultation and training. We will provide assistance tailored to your needs.